May 8, 2011

An amazing RoLLeR CoAsTeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to share an unique experience with all of you.
When I was 15 I went to New Jersey, and my uncle take us (my sister and me) to Six Flags Great Adventure. It is an amazing place, is the biggest amousement park I've ever been!!
All the rides that are there are amazing, But there is one special that we ride , the "Kingda Ka"

The kingda ka is nowadays the second fastest roaller coaster in the earth, just behind the "Formula Rossa" in Abu Dhabi, inaugurated in 2010, but is the tallest roaller coaster of the earth!
This remarkable thrill ride breaks all world records, zooming from 0 to 128 mph (0 to 206 km/h) in 3.5 seconds and catapulting 45 stories into the sky. It was introduced in May 20 2005.





  • Get propelled horizontally at 128 mph via hydraulic launch


  • Hang on tight as you shoot 90 degrees into a quarter turn


  • Blast 456 feet high, then plunge vertically into a 270 degree spiral


  • Experience weightlessness as you swoop down a valley and up a 129 ffot camel hump


  • Duration: 59 seconds


  • Capacity: 4 trains of 18 riders each


2 comments:

marii said...

Seems it was great for you to visit that amousement park and specially to ride that rollercoaster (:
I´m sure it was amazing!

Dianita said...

I belived that experience about the Roller Coaster it's fantastic. In my personal opinion i think Six Flags is great place to fun with each members of the family, we can go to fun, to breath emotion and spend a good time!
I love to go to Six Flags but i don't like, up the Kilauea because I feel very nervous and I belive that it is dangerous, I know that isn't true, but i prefer other games!
I've never gone to Six Flags in other countries, but I've gone to Dysneyland and was a amazing experience to up the games!