Sep 11, 2010

one day in the Turism school


The last Thursday in my class of catering I had a very funny event, it was a "taquisa", well, all the girls were dressed like "adelitas" and of course, so was I, at first it was very asharming. all the students were saying: "Why they are dressed like that?" hahaha
After that, my friends and I took many pictures, oh, and How I can`t forget the "Mariachi". The "Mariachi" group was: Rommy, Fernando, Carlos, Rafa and Ernesto, this guy was the most fun in the event because he imitated to "Juan Gabriel" very well.
At first we made 4 teams for play "Loteria", and my team was the last to win, after played "Loteria" one bye one the teams broke a balloon and this had a paper whit another game, and we should have done wheelbarrows but we couldn't for our skirts, the next games were a little bored, but when we all went to burn a bull with rockers, all the girls screamed very loud, and in the last part of the bull one of rocket flew very near from us nad was a trauma for all of us.
The Mariachi started to play and dance (I won`t forget that show) and then my group started to sing "Rancheras", It was so funny, Until someone wanted two rosters to fight but the rosters didn't want fight and all the boys were running in the school trying to catch the rosters.
The entire event was very very Funny but the food made me sick, hahaha, but was so tasty.
This kind of events make me love more my career!!!

No comments: