May 23, 2010

The best band ever :D

I'm gonna talk about the best band ever: MUSE


This British band is integrated by Dominic Howard (percussion and drums), Christopher Wolstenholme (bass guitar,chorus, keyboards) and lead vocal Matthew Bellamy.


Last Monday at 13:30 Muse newest song was released, it’s called “Neutron Star Collision” (love is forever); I must confess this song is really corny, it talks about real love , a love that will last forever no matter what, no matter who, a love that every girl dreams about and would die to have. That's why it is gonna be used as "Eclipse" soundtrack.

I chose this topic because I really love the band and most of its songs although I think they really messed it up by making Neutron Star Collision video with scenes of the movie.

Here is the video so you can have your own point of view :D





5 comments:

Professor Mau said...

I like Muse music... but the video... I don't think so,

I'm definitively not a 'Eclipse' fan.

Be nice, Sonia.

Unknown said...

I am not gonna say anything about muse, by the way I like this band I think they are good, but I have to say that if you think that this is the best band ever, sorry but you are lost, come on! muse can be the best in this years, problably, but you can not foget four decades of music.

LINO BOURNE

SoOoniA DeNitzZiA! said...

lol
well, maybe i exagerated a little bit (ok maybe more than a little bit),i know there are lots of great bands in music history but hey! i love them, let me be .

Van said...

Well....what can I said?!?! Museee are one of the bands I really like, obviously I´m not a "twighlight" or whatever faaan....buuut...Matt makes that the scenes of the video don´t matter =D

zaibe guevara said...

mm oky... I know some of you may be will kill me but sometimes when I listen a song of Muse I i confuse with Kean!!! hahaha
see you later!!!